Associate Recruiter (Operations)
Location City of London, London
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 25 October 2018
Resource Solutions is looking for an ambitious Associate Recruiter that has exposure to recruiting across Operations and Professional Services, if you don't have experience in these areas Marketing, Humas Resources, Compliance or Legal will lend itself well. Ideally you will have worked across finance or banking previously and have 2 years plus experience either onsite or within an agency.
As the Associate Recruiter you are responsible for managing the delivery of high quality temporary candidates to the client.
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc., as directed/agreed with the On-site Recruiters
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Delivery of long list of prospective candidates and retain audit trail of source
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purposes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments e.g. IR35, co-employment, competition, rates, technologies, new Work Permits legislation regarding new EEA member states.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Consultant
- Ad-hoc project work
- Ability to identify business potential improvements
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Enterprising e.g. networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prioritises effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)