Onsite Technical Recruitment Specialist
Consultant Emma Hall
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 recruitment-consultancy
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
The Resourcing Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the client acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community, covering all technical recruitment. The position is responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Managing vacancy intake sessions with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert.
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with the Client’s Recruitment Business Partners with the relevant Team Leaders to promote Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for the client acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Working with the Recruitment Coordinators to ensure there is appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Collaborating closely with the Direct Recruiters to promote non-agency supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies to identify the best external talent in the market
- Attending role briefings with the hiring manager and Direct Recruiter in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and agree the optimal sourcing strategy
- Working with the Internal Mobility Consultants to ensure the internal candidate source is promoted
- Briefing PSL agencies, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager when required, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
- Benchmarking and screening external candidates and developing high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
- Managing the candidate selection and interview process making use of the Recruitment Coordination team in line with the agreed process
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with client policies
- Ad hoc project work as required by the Team Leaders and Account Director from time–to-time.
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring Recruitment Systems are accurate and up to date at all times with support from the relevant Recruitment Coordinators.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).