Onsite Talent Acquisition
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Hall
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 recruitment-consultancy Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. Onsite Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles via PSL vendors and direct methods. This includes building own talent pooling networks and appropriately shortlisting candidate profiles submitted by Resource Solutions offsite Recruiters. This role is also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals as well as managing the relationship between the PSL vendors and Client.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end-to-end recruitment service
- Regularly meet with line managers to promote Resource Solutions and its services, including direct sourcing and its benefits and to understand the client group’s needs
- Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies and outline the most time and cost effective resourcing strategy for the position
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Provide regular market information from both internal (e.g. MIS, rate card) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites and vendors).
- Agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Offer added value services
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Work closely with the Direct Recruiters offsite to ensure that they have all the information they need to effectively produce a shortlist appropriate for the position
- Review submitted CVs and filter appropriately to reflect the requirements of the role
- Work with offsite recruiters to build and maintain RS candidate database by building up “talentpools”
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Engage approved agencies once direct search exhausted
- Arrange agency briefings as required
- Maintain up-to-date live job trackers and utilise this to give accurate updates to stakeholders as and when required
- Arrange interviews and update Talentsource to reflect these
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the relevant recruitment systems
- Contribute to agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Business Partners and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments and to understand their client’s recruitment needs – forecasting where possible
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Accompany hiring managers in interviews as and when required (perm only)
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring all internal systems are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments