Direct Sourcing Specialist (Recruitment / RPO)
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
As the specialist sourcing support function, the team’s sole focus is on the attraction and screening of high quality candidates. Utilising bespoke marketing toolkits, the Sourcing Specialists deliver high quality longlists of screened candidates to the Recruiters for collation in a talent pool accessible to Hiring Managers for shortlist and interview. The Sourcing Specialists are directly responsible for ensuring direct recruitment targets are met and / or exceeded.
We are looking for a strong candidate sourcing specialist with experience gained either in agency or in-house / RPO. Previous experience of working within a high volume recruitment environment as well as exposure to both the temporary and permanent candidates markets will make for an easier transition in to this role however, this is not essential to be successful in this role.
Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent candidate management and organisational skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest RPO organisations and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the UK and across the globe.
Resource Solutions and the FCA
Resource Solutions has worked in partnership with the FCA supplying recruitment services since 2013. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with the FCA at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key FCA stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in London and Manchester:
- Permanent recruitment for all levels up to and including Managers for the FCA
- Temporary and contractor recruitment for all business areas
- Onboarding services for permanent, temporary and contract hires across all business areas
- Resource Solutions will provide early careers resourcing services (graduates / apprentices / interns), which will come into effect during 2019
Additionally, the FCA also provides the resourcing for the Payment Services Regulator and Resource Solutions delivers recruitment services for the FCA on behalf of this body.
Recruitment Process Management
- Post jobs to the FCA careers sites as well as to all agreed external channels as part of the proposed sourcing strategy
- Source candidates via web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website
- Contact and screen prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Build proprietary direct talent pools for the FCA gathered with passive candidates
- Review all applicants against agreed screening criteria including key competencies, skills and experience
- Submit a shortlist to the Recruiter within the agreed timeframes, after appropriate qualification of the candidates
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Coordinate all applications from trusted sources to the FCA’s Hiring Managers, as required
- Ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Manage offers to direct candidates, including providing up to date salary / rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to business-aligned Relationship Managers to include number of roles filled and new initiatives to attract candidates
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Ad hoc project work as given by the Operations Manager, from time-to-time
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets, particularly in relation to direct sourcing
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Implement simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Ensure ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Produce and develop regular and meaningful updates to the Operations Manager, Relationship Managers and business area aligned Recruiters
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.