Senior Sourcer - Corporate Recruiter
Location Jacksonville, FloridaFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Williams
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US USD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations. Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.
The Senior Sourcer is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as directed by the onsite Recruitment Partner, as well as managing and screening all direct applicants. Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
- Proactively source candidates via web or press advertising, employee and external referrals, networking and the job board databases.
- Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates in an effect talent pool (Avature).
- Work closely with the Recruitment Partners to understand the client groups and specific recruitment requirements liaising directly with hiring managers where appropriate.
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner, providing quality candidates for consideration.
- Provide credible support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Resource, Contact, Qualify and Interview prospective candidates via telephone or face to face where appropriate, and retain audit trail of contact.
- Implement simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record-keeping and administration processes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes.
- Agree and work to deliver on targets and exceed service levels.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of recruitment for financial professional services preferred, but not required.
- Experience of high volume recruitment and managing multiple bespoke search projects at one time.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential including experience in expectation management.
- Experience of proactive and creative headhunting approaches to candidates desirable.
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritizes effectively.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers