Onsite Talent Acquisition Partner
Consultant Emma Hall
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 recruitment-consultancy Glasgow Glasgow Bothwell Street GB G2 7JT GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions are looking for an experienced onsite recruitment partner to support and exciting and expanding client site in Glasgow. Ideally we are looking for someone who been based on client site full time and has managed senior stakeholder relationships as well as managing the end to end recruitment process. Resource Solutions are an MSP/RPO provider so there is no business development involved in this position as well as no direct sourcing.
The Resourcing Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the client acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community. The position is responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Managing vacancy intake sessions with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert.
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with the Client’s Recruitment Business Partners with the relevant Team Leaders to promote Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for the client acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Working with the Recruitment Coordinators to ensure there is appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Collaborating closely with the Direct Recruiters to promote non-agency supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies to identify the best external talent in the market
- Attending role briefings with the hiring manager and Direct Recruiter in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and agree the optimal sourcing strategy
- Working with the Internal Mobility Consultants to ensure the internal candidate source is promoted
- Briefing PSL agencies, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager when required, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
- Benchmarking and screening external candidates and developing high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
- Managing the candidate selection and interview process making use of the Recruitment Coordination team in line with the agreed process
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with client policies
- Ad hoc project work as required by the Team Leaders and Account Director from time–to-time.
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring Recruitment Systems are accurate and up to date at all times with support from the relevant Recruitment Coordinators.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).