Hybrid Recruiter (Asset Management)
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions is looking for a strong Hybrid Recruiter to work on site for a prestigious Asset Management firm in London. As the successful on site Recruiter you are responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles and managing the recruitment process with your stakeholders from begining to end. You will also be responsible for managing internal mobility in this role too. We are looking for a recruiter who is happy to work alone as part of a wider UK team and is happy to work closely with their internal stakeholders.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of sign-off prior to commencing job search
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Build and maintain Resource Solutions candidate database by building up “talent pools”
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Engage approved agencies once direct search exhausted, arranging agency briefings as required
- Contribute to agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
- Screen CVs in line with the line manager’s requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for an onboarding and monitor progress to start date
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Advisors and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments and to understand their client’s recruitment needs – forecasting where possible
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Final round HR interviewing (permanent hiring only) and feedback management
Process and Procedure Compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the relevant recruitment systems
- Ensuring talentsource is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments
Skills and Experience:
- Financial Service Recruitment experience, with exposure to Front Office and IT
- Onsite experience is optional
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience with a credible and consultative approach