Corporate Recruiter - Technical
Location Jacksonville, FloridaFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Williams
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US USD 55000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions and Barclays have worked in close partnership for over 10 years and the relationship continues to strengthen in 2019. To support growth plans across the two organizations, we are hiring a Corporate Recruiter - Tech to work in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions recruitment team, based at our Global Service Center (GSC) in Jacksonville, FL.
The position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused but incentivized environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
- Assist with recruitment process and work closely with consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and coordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times.
- Source candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, and candidate portal on client website as agreed with the On-site Recruiters.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products.
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct contract recruitment.
- Assist with the full on-boarding of direct contractors, including pre-assignment screening and permanent staff, until the handover of responsibility to HR.
- Maintain relationships with HR and key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information, and accountability purposes.
- Previous recruitment experience essential - technology preferred
- Experience managing both clients and candidates through the full life cycle of a recruitment process
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with Stakeholders across multiple business lines
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be comfortable working against tight deadlines
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player
- Must be people oriented
- Able to work autonomously
- Organized and methodical
- Enterprising – networking and referrals
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers