Recruitment Partner (Client Account Manager)
Location Wilmington, DelawareFULL_TIME
Consultant Kira Lom (RS)
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 recruitment-consultancy Wilmington Delaware US USD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions and Barclays have worked in close partnership for over 10 years and the relationship continues to strengthen in 2019. To support growth plans across the two organizations, we are hiring a Resourcing Partner to work onsite in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions recruitment team, based onsite at Barclays.
The position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused but incentivized environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
The Resourcing Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the client acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community. The position is responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Managing vacancy intake sessions with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert.
- Assistance in writing approved jobs descriptions in line with legislative requirements.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with the Client’s Recruitment Business Partners with the relevant Team Leaders to promote Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
Recruitment Process Management
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for the client acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Working with the Recruitment Coordinators to ensure there is appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Collaborating closely with the Direct Recruiters to promote non-agency supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies to identify the best external talent in the market
- Attending role briefings with the hiring manager and Direct Recruiter in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and agree the optimal sourcing strategy
- Working with the Internal Mobility Consultants to ensure the internal candidate source is promoted
- Briefing PSL agencies, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager when required, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
- Benchmarking and screening external candidates and developing high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
- Managing the candidate selection and interview process making use of the Recruitment Coordination team in line with the agreed process
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with client policies
- Ad hoc project work as required by the Team Leaders and Account Director from time–to-time.
Process and Procedure compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring Recruitment Systems are accurate and up to date at all times with support from the relevant Recruitment Coordinators.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
- The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers