Associate Recruitment Partner
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Kira Lom (RS)
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 recruitment-consultancy New York New York US USD 66000 86000 86000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for one of our top global banking clients. To support growth plans, we are hiring an Associate Recruitment Partner to work in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions recruitment team, based on-site with our client in New York.
The position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
Our Associate Recruitment Partner acts as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including:
- Working with the Internal Mobility and Direct Recruitment team’s, Coordination and Onboarding team and Vendor Partners (where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
- Managing Hiring Manager relationship and expectations
- Conducting the HR interviews for finalist candidates
- Managing the offer process
- Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience.
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for Deutsche Bank acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers and all referred candidates
- Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers, with the Direct Sourcer in attendance, to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree the sourcing strategy.
- Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
- Engaging with the Internal Mobility and Direct Sourcing teams to source the best possible talent for the role, promoting non-vendor supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies, including promotion of referred candidates.
- Promoting referral schemes and referral campaigns for key roles and skill sets
- Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates.
- Releasing approved vacancies to relevant Vendors via dbCareers
- Benchmarking and conducting second line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the recruitment process
- Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct and vendor candidates
- Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
- Conducting HR interviews with final stage candidates
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with Deutsche Bank policies
Hiring Manager Relationship management:
- Meeting with each Hiring Manager to discuss new vacancies and agree to the resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assisting in writing approved role profiles in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss process, policy and promoting direct recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search, all roles must be fully approved.
- Leveraging use of the Internal Mobility team, Direct Sourcing team and approved Vendors to source candidates
- Arranging Vendor briefings when appropriate to enable a more efficient search
- Providing a weekly live job report to Vendors with status updates on all roles being worked on by the Vendor.
- Overseeing the submission of resumes in line with the Hiring Manager’s requirements
- Facilitating the coordination of interviews in partnership with the Recruitment Coordination team.
- Final round HR interviewing and managing the feedback process
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Managing Vendor relationships, including performance monitoring
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business, Program Manager and Account Director from time to time.
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring in-house recruitment management solution dbCareers is accurate and up to date at all times with 100% data integrity.
- Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused