Location Sydney, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Gillian Rendahl
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 recruitment-consultancy Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Work with us onsite with a top international investment bank, resourcing for the best in the market. This Team Lead will be able to take on the full scope of recruitment - supporting sourcing, agency management, stakeholder engagement and team development, while also managing a dynamic team. If you are an experienced banking recruiter/manager seeking the next step in your career, or a recurrently managing a team but looking for a new challenge, then this could be for you!
- Coach and develop future leaders within the recruitment industry - lead by example in best practices for sourcing, vendor management and stakeholder engagement.
- Work alongside client sponsors, keeping them updated regularly about the status of recruitment
- Proactive candidate engagement and cv screening
- General team management - weekly update meetings, holiday/sick leave management, discipline, performance reviews etc
- Advise on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for all permanent roles, market trends and skills
- Create, review and update recruitment processes to ensure best practices, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance.
- Produce and review guidance manuals for all user groups of the Resource Solutions service, and HR/recruitment issues, and ensure full compliance with the Service Level Agreement
- Strong financial services recruitment experience - background working closely with Front Office is preferred.
- Flexibility to handle full end-to-end recruitment when needed - from sourcing to senior stakeholder management.