MBA Campus Recruitment Coordinator
Location Docklands, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 recruitment-consultancy Docklands London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
This individual will join the Institutional Securities (ISG) Campus Recruitment team and be responsible for the execution of the attraction and recruitment strategy for the Associate Programmes in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) across Investment Banking (IBD). The role will also involve supporting aspects of the Associate intern and full time training programmes in partnership with the Programme Management Team.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Provide administrative support to the MBA Campus Recruiter in relation to the coordination and execution of attraction activities.
- Provide administrative support to the MBA Campus Recruiter in relation to the management of the Business School Teams.
- Coordination of the IBD MBA Full Time and Summer Associate selection process for London
- Facilitate screening of applications by the School Teams / Hiring Managers on a regular basis
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodation including reimbursements of expenses and processing of invoices
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Provide feedback to candidate
- Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
- Ensure all aspects of the MBA recruitment processes are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the MBA Campus Recruiter and HR Coverage.
- Coordination of the MBA Summer Associate Programme including the support of admin and logistics
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, programme calendar and other relevant programme related documentation
- Booking of senior speakers series, training and project based sessions
- Booking and staffing of programme networking events
- Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance revie
- Track budget actuals for all MBA recruiting and programme related activities.
- Attend events as required
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team Coordinator Group on new initiatives to improve current processes
- Good understanding of campus recruitment
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Analytical and strong reporting skills
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required