Location Jacksonville, FloridaFULL_TIME
Consultant Heather Butler
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US USD 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
This position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused but incentivized environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / job tracking systems
- Managing and reacting efficiently to high volume recruitment
- Providing regular updates to the Recruitment Partners on the strength of direct talent pools.
- Conducting ad hoc project work from time to time.
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed upon and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Adding candidates to the Client’s Careers Site that have been directly sourced by Sourcer or via Direct Recruiter
- Creating talent pools on Linkedin by creating projects for specific roles i.e. PMO
- Dispositioning direct applicants on the Client’s Careers Site
- Strategic sourcing experience is beneficial
- Candidate research and resume mining experience beneficial
- Experience managing internal relationships to deliver a business outcome
- Ability to manage client relationships and objectives while balancing the Resourcing Solutions overall goals and objectives
- Ability to proactively analyze and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
- Financial Services or Professional Services experience highly desirable
- Experience managing vendor relationships
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers