Internal Recruiter (In-house / RPO)
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions have an exciting opportunity to join the Internal Talent Acquisition function in our Manchester Global Service Centre. You would be working within a global Talent Acquisition team and recruiting the very best talent across the UK and EMEA. The role would give you fantastic exposure to plenty of very high profile brands and names within the market.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles via PSL vendors and direct methods, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. You will also be responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals as well as managing the relationship between the PSL vendors and client.
We are looking for a strong recruiter who has experience of working within the permanent and temporary markets with experience gained either in agency or in-house / RPO. Previous experience as an internal recruiter is not essential to be successful in this role.
Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent sourcing and stakeholder engagement skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest RPO organisations and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the UK and across the globe.
Functions will include the following:
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment processes for external candidate, on-site account managers and The Central Management team
- Proactively talent pool for BAU recruitment
- Assist where necessary with recruitment for new client wins
- Drive down agency spend and increase direct recruitment
- Provide an excellent service to internal clients
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
- Facilitate and manage internal mobility
- Work on projects to raise the profile of Internal Resourcing and Resource Solutions as a businessManage the recruitment process and work closely with the team in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Directly sourcing high calibre candidates for Resource Solutions On-site Team, Global Service Centres and The Central Management Team
- Providing support for the full recruitment lifecycle by working closely with the Recruiters to understand the client groups and specific recruitment requirements
- Advertising of all open roles either internally and externally
- Qualify and interview prospective candidates via telephone or face to face where appropriate
- Qualifying referral candidates
- Review of all new candidates and presenting to the team
- Maintain a pipeline of Resource Solutions quality candidates
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner, providing quality candidates for consideration
- Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates to all candidates and line managers
- Populate, develop and maintain Resource Solutions candidate database
- Coordinate all Line Manager interviews
- Assist in new projects regarding the Resource Solutions ‘brand awareness’
- Working closely with PES, HR, Systems, and Hiring Managers in regards to all onboarding of candidates
- Produce Resource Solutions’ Internal Vacancies List
Skills and Experience:
- Existing Recruitment experience ideally across Corporate Functions and/or HR within a professional services environment
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience with a service lead and consultative approach
- Experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment would be highly beneficial
- Understanding of RPO models and processes
If you are driven and passionate about Talent Acquisition, have excellent stakeholder management and sourcing skills, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.