Location Docklands, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 recruitment-consultancy Docklands London GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
We are looking for a Diversity Recruiter to work for a global investment bank. In this role you will act as a single point of contact diversity pipelines and will guide the candidates in process and through the duration of their recruitment path, before relaying the final verbal offer to the successful ones. * Coordinating the D&I agenda with Account Manager and articulating the message to market on all such programmes & initiative * Running the attraction campaigns and events associated to the on going D&I programmes
- Act as the ‘D&I advocate’ for all selected passive and active applicants, providing guidance on the recruitment process, acting as a point of contact for all D&I programs
- Ensure all selected roles are promoted effectively within the agreed DB guidelines and distributed to the relevant talent pools managed through all appropriate systems
- Coordinate the D&I agenda in conjunction with the recruitment teams to understand targets and put forward suggestions on how to achieve these on behalf of the client
- Suggest, create, design and agree with client the most effective go to market routes and attraction channels by utilizing all relevant resources and market knowledge to increase diversity across the business
- Promote the above ideas via network groups, online & offline communities or events and work with the client in organizing these, tracking the ROI and reporting on success on a regular basis
- Attend requirement meetings for selected roles and conduct telephone screening of all applicants who meet relevant criteria for selected vacancies
- Provide a responsive service to all D&I queries and also relevant applicants, ensuring they receive timely feedback and necessary guidance
- Provide regular updates to the Recruiters on the strength of the talent pools
- Offer added value services, as agreed within the quarterly goals with the Account Director
Events & Client Management
- Work with Deutsche Bank Employer Brand, the Deutsche Bank Client Sponsor and Resource Solutions Talent Marketing and Insights (TM&I) team to maximise campaign coverage
- Research and attend any suitable events and networks internally and externally, representing Deutsche Bank and promoting the programme.
- To build a talent pool for the programme from sources including, but not limited to:
- Referrals, Campaign applications & Proactive approach
- Curate and engage the community through the regular distribution of Deutsche Bank content via Avature
- CV advice and interview preparation support, encouraging the candidates and instilling confidence throughout the process.
- High touch candidate management throughout the process
- Engaging with the nominated business sponsors to distribute relevant candidate profiles, seek feedback and manage the candidate through the recruitment process.
- Engage and manage the relationship with any partner suppliers
- Work with the Deutsche Bank Client Sponsor and Resource Solutions Management Team to continuously evolve the programme
- Work with the Resource Solutions TM&I Team and Innovation Team to bring additional market intelligence to the Deutsche Bank Client Sponsor to develop the programme.
- Work with the Resource Solutions MI Team to produce relevant insights on ROI, programme success factors and any areas of challenge
- Ensure compliance with all DB policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable recruitment experience within investment banking at senior levels
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
- Proven candidate management experience
- Innovative, creative and resilient