Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 recruitment-consultancy Cardiff Cardiff GB GBP 25000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based Onsite at Legal & General Do you want to work with some of the world’s biggest businesses? Partner with them on vital projects? Develop your profile and expertise with a rapidly-growing global business that’s recognised for excellence? If so, we are the solution. Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
Resource Solutions and Legal & General:
Legal & General (L&G) is a British multinational financial services company headquartered in London, with multiple key offices throughout the United Kingdom. Its products and services include life assurance, general insurance, pensions and investment management. Resource Solutions’ consultative service focuses on partnering with L&G at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key L&G stakeholders and hiring manager.
Operationally we are responsible for delivering permanent and temporary / contractor recruitment through our delivery teams in London, Hove, Birmingham and Manchester.Resource Solutions and Legal & General .
What you’ll be doing:
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
- Relieve on-site Resourcing Partners of as much administration as possible and work to identify improvements in systems and processes
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Book meeting rooms for On-Site Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Maintaining of all central inboxes and helplines as required and ensure all queries are responded to within required SLA/KPI timeframes.
- Creating and completing contingent worker contracts and assignment schedules and any system approvals required in conjunction with the Resourcing Partner
- Understanding of and adhering to all SLAs pertaining to role
- Ensuring all candidate contact reflects the Client’s brand and values
- Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Ad hoc projects
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
- The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills essential
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill
- Experience of working in a client/ customer care environment highly desirable
- Excellent team player; must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment