Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 13 July 2018
Exciting opportunity working with our elite financial client helping support major projects. Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes and all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team.
Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
Since 1997 we have helped many of the world’s leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire. As part of the Robert Walters Group our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries.
Our proven track record and unrivalled client base places us firmly at the head of the international recruitment process outsourcing market.
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Manage External Resource Extension/Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration)
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and completion of files for Temp/Contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms for On-Site Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process
- Keep all induction material up-to-date and deliver to new starters
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.