Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 recruitment-consultancy
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about process and possesses a high level of customer service focus. Knowledge or recruitment processes will make for an easier transition in to this role however, it is not essential to be successful in this role.
Your background in administration, coupled with your excellent phone manner and organisational skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest RPO organisations and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the UK and across the globe.
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Manage External Resource Extension/Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration)
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and completion of files for Temp/Contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Assist onsite team with elements of the recruitment process as directed
- Keep all induction material up-to-date
- Ensure 100% data accuracy is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Hours: 8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.