Interview / Assessment Day Scheduling Coordinator - Recruitment
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 recruitment-consultancy
Resource Solutions’ Interview Scheduling and Recruitment Support Team are responsible for ensuring all administration and candidate management processes are adhered to throughout the end-to-end recruitment process. The team assists with the recruitment process and work closely with colleagues in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times.
We are looking for applicants who possess a strong customer service focus and excellent organisations skills. Experience or knowledge or a recruitment environment will make for an easier transition into this role, however is not essential to be successful in this role.
Your background in a customer service/administration role, coupled with your excellent customer service and organisational skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest RPO organisations and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the UK and across the globe.
Resource Solutions and the FCA
Resource Solutions has worked in partnership with the FCA supplying recruitment services since 2013. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with the FCA at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key FCA stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in London and Manchester:
- Permanent recruitment for all levels up to and including Managers for the FCA
- Temporary and contractor recruitment for all business areas
- Onboarding services for permanent, temporary and contract hires across all business areas
- Resource Solutions will provide early careers resourcing services (graduates/apprentices/interns), which will come into effect during 2019
Additionally, the FCA also provides the resourcing for the Payment Services Regulator and Resource Solutions delivers recruitment services for the FCA on behalf of this body.
- Ensure the smooth running of the on-site team from an administration perspective and working within set time frames to meet deadlines, with great attention to detail
- Manage the interview process for interview scheduling
- Act as the first line of support for all candidates as well as the FCA’s Hiring Managers
- Ensuring data integrity with the ATS technology WCN, providing a record audit for analysis
- Work with Recruiters in formatting documents/information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with agencies for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Book meeting rooms for Recruiters, as well as interview rooms for Hiring Managers
- Assist Recruiters with managing advertising process
- Assist in the coordination and room bookings for assessment centres, when required
- Maintaining a list of diarised assessment centre days and capacities as well as liaising with candidates to schedule and confirm their attendance
- Calling candidates prior to assessment days in order to review the format of the day, attendees and answer any questions they may have around travel and expenses
- Distributing reminders in advance of assessment days, including day logistics and directions to minimise drop outs and keep candidates warm
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in recruitment systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.