Location Jacksonville, FloridaFULL_TIME
Consultant Heather Butler
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US USD 38000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for one of our top global banking clients. To support growth plans, we are hiring a Recruitment Coordinator to work in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions recruitment team, based at our Global Service Center (GSC) in Jacksonville, FL.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organizations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site recruiters of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the recruiters in making sure all procedures are followed and coordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Format and post job descriptions for all newly opened roles
- Conduct 4 eye checks of all posted jobs
- Work with recruiters in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Book meeting rooms for On-Site Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Assist recruiters with managing advertising process
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Assist recruiters with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers