Location Hove, East SussexFULL_TIME
Consultant Anneri Lombard
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 recruitment-consultancy Hove East Sussex GB BN3 7PY GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. So we offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with a close-knit culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Our Recruitment Coordinators support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Relieve on-site Resourcing Partners of as much administration as possible and work to identify improvements in systems and processes
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Book meeting rooms for On-Site Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Maintaining of all central inboxes and helplines as required and ensure all queries are responded to within required SLA/KPI timeframes
- Creating and completing contingent worker contracts and assignment schedules and any system approvals required in conjunction with the Resourcing Partner
- Understanding of and adhering to all SLAs pertaining to role
- Ensuring all candidate contact reflects the Client’s brand and values
- Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Ad hoc projects