Senior Recruitment Consultant - Banking Operations
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve both working with existing clients and growing the team's client base through effective business development. This is a fast paced role with in a specialist Recruitment Consultancy and the ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight time frames is essential.
Some of the day to day duties you can expect to do as a Recruitment Consultant would include but not be limited to:
- Researching your specialist market in one of our disciplines and becoming a subject matter expert in the Financial Services sector
- Meeting with candidates who are looking for a new role, sometimes these candidates may not be actively looking but would be good to know in your market so you will have to approach them speculatively using platforms such as Linked In and other industry specific job boards
- Lead generation through effective questioning, research, and keeping close to your market
- Business development by making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around London
- Client relationship development and candidate development through networking and entertaining
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Working with your team to maintain and build on the positive brand that Robert Walters has developed over the years, attending meetings with other divisions and cross selling at every opportunity
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from advertising vacancies right the way to on-boarding candidates who are offered, this could be on either a temporary or permanent basis
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
What sets us apart from other recruitment companies?
- Leaders in our field - we've just released record profits for 2017!
- No candidate ownership we all work as part of one team meaning the opportunity to place candidates and make money is there from day one
- Team based profit share - everyone is striving for the same goal therefore creating a collaborative culture rather than "all for one and one for all"
- Non KPI focused environment - be creative, do your research and tell us what you think is best for your market!
- Global mobility, we see international moves happen internally all the time (see our careers site for real life stories of how some of our employees have progressed and moved around the world)!
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.