Senior Consultant - Strategic Accounts
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 07 February 2018
This is a new role part of a newly formed team and will suit a Senior Recruiter who enjoys managing PSL relationships and understands the complexities of the Financial Services industry. This is an opportunity on a contract desk focusing on Project roles across our main 3 accounts in the Financial Services sector.
As well as relationship management with existing clients, you will also be expected to penetrate into these accounts further to win more business from the line managers who we don't currently work with.
Your duties as a Senior Recruiter with in this team will include but not be limited to:
- Candidate registrations and interview preparation / feedback to be conducted face to face for candidates sourced by our team in South Africa
- Client Meetings (frequent and detailed, across multiple accounts) and developing the business further with intelligent mapping and building relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Screening CV's from the team in SA to send to roles across all disciplines that are Project based including Risk, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Legal etc.
- Running new temp roles with the team in SA ensuring the fill rate increases through effective management of all aspects
- Account Management with RPO's and HR respecting the restrictions and limitations that PSL accounts can sometimes present
- Portal management - working roles in a timely and effective manner
- Taking and leading regular conference calls with clients and the team in SA
- Face-to-face briefings and PSL reviews as and when required
Although you will still be required to source on occasions, this task predominately sits with our team in South Africa who you will work very closely with on a day to day basis. You will be working a very fast paced desk and the role will suit someone who is looking for a challenge.
There are some fantastic growth prospects with this role coming into next year, so a driven and determined individual who is detail focused will excel and progress well in this position.
If you would like to hear more then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 509 8414 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.