Senior Consultant - Part Qualified Finance
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 07 February 2018
Do you want to part of a new office opening and see your career exceed your expectations with an award winning business? Join us now in Leeds to be recognised for the outstanding growth we expect to see in 2018!
Robert Walters are renowned for Finance Recruitment and this is where we will be offering recruitment services to the Yorkshire market. This specific opportunity will be to get the Transactional Finance desk up and running.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in Yorkshire
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Organising events with an extensive budget for interesting corporate events with Senior Finance Leaders will be interested in attending
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
- Must have experience working in Accountancy & Finance Recruitment
- Experience working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in an agency environment where you have been a consistent high achiever