Senior Consultant - Qualified Finance, Tech & Telco
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
The Senior Consultant will be the right hand person to the Manager of this division so this is an excellent opportunity for anyone with recruitment experience looking to take that next step up. This desk is working as part of one of the highest performing teams and will give the successful consultant the opportunity to reach their full potential with a global brand!
We reward our internal talent with unlimited career development and international opportunities take a look at some of our internal testimonials...
Why else should you work for us?
- Not only do we look after our staff it terms of their career but we also offer...
- Mobile working with Innovative Technology and a cloud based CRM
- Competitive basic salaries
- No KPI's - use your creativity and recruitment knowledge to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the Covent Garden area
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand - this year we are heading to Vegas!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
- Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships
- You'll be expected to deputise for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn’t around
- Leading by example to your peers is a predominant part of this role, through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations to support the rest of the team when needed with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Key focus areas will be:
- Results driven, fast thinker
- Commercial awareness
- People focus
- Creative problem solving
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on email@example.com to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.