Robert Walters is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of permanent, contract and temporary positions across all levels of seniority.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters recruits across the accounting, finance, banking, IT, human resources, legal, sales and marketing, supply chain, procurement, engineering and support fields.
With offices in 28 countries our truly global network enables us to meet the demands of clients and candidates whose needs extend beyond local markets, whilst our strong local foundations provide us with unique insights into local industry and culture.
The Investment Case
- A proven track record of long-term secular growth.
- Experienced senior management team.
- Market-leading international brand.
- Organic growth model.
- Growth strategy based on international expansion and discipline diversification – Group now more diverse than ever before by geography, discipline and sector.
- Healthy blend of permanent (69%) and contract (31%) net fee income.
- A market-leading recruitment process outsourcing business in Resource Solutions.
- Strong balance sheet. Cash rich. No debt.
- Operational gearing provides significant upside potential.
- No shortage of growth opportunities through a positive cycle.
Our People, Culture and Values
Home grown management and long-term international careers
- The majority of our senior leadership team joined the business as consultants.
- Commitment to grow management from within.
- A focus on internal mobility and the development of international careers to replicate the Robert Walters DNA.
- Hiring strategy focused on recruiting from disciplines in which we recruit.
- At the heart of the Group's culture and business is our team-based profit share model which means that unlike the majority of our competition we do not pay individual commission. This ensures the needs of our clients and candidates always come first.